In addition to knitting and home improvement, my sabbatical has me thinking of ways to save money, so for Christmas I made the girls presents for their American Girl dolls. Kaya got a Teepee and Ivy got gymnastic equipment (uneven parallel bars, beam, vault, and mats).
 |
| Kaya sleeping in her Teepee |
 |
| This is the American Girl version at $125.00, not too different, but mine is bigger so Kaya can actually play in
there. The $9.00 I spent on material and $6.00 on leather cord were well worth it! |
 |
Ivy practices on her beam (I think that's an ace bandage on her leg)! |
 |
| Here is the one they sold online. It has been retired but I found it on Amazon for $170! Mine isn't as professional but for the $20 bucks I spent on materials, I say, "Who cares!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment